Monday, June 2, 2014

"Whats" in the Movies

What do you want to do, Marty? I don’t know. What do you want to do?
What are you doing in my closet, Reggie?  I can explain everything.
What’s it all about, Alfie? Life's too short, init?
What’s happening? I was just telling the boys here to lay low till the heat’s off.
What’s the story, Frank?
What’s a guy to do? I bought you a new hat, didn’t I?
What's that fly doing in my soup, waiter? I believe it's the backstroke, sir.
What’s the big idea? Nothing, boss, I’m just saying.
What do you think you’re doing? Put down that gun. The place is surrounded.
What was that all about? Forget about it. Make like you weren’t here.
What I want to know is how you knew he was stabbed with a kitchen knife.
What's with the violin case? Shut up and keep driving.
What’s a classy dame like you doing in a joint like this?
What’s good today, Mabel, if the lox ain’t fresh, the coffee’s bitter and the hash-browns are overdone?
What's for dinner? There's leftover spaghetti in the fridge. It's bowling night for me.
What will you have, Mac? The usual and make it a double.
What do you mean, I’m fired? I’ve worked here for 37 years. My father built this place.
What a day for a daydream.
What are you going to do when we get home? Me, I’m going to open me up a deli in Brooklyn.
What can you tell us about the investigation, Senator? Just what I read in the newspapers, boys.
What you're about to hear from the defendant is a pack of lies.
What happens in Vegas….you shouldn’t know from.
What do you want from my life? I got a wife and 2 kids.
What if the experimental drug doesn’t work, doc? Then what? What if it does?
What’s it to you? You got a problem?
What was that? I didn’t hear anything. Listen, there’s a scratchy sound coming from behind this wall.
What are you in for, Pops? Got five years for recording a Netflix disc.
What happens to us in this crazy world doesn’t amount to a hill of beans.
Someday, my son, this will be all be yours. What, the curtains?

No comments:

Post a Comment